Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Twilight: (Day 11)

What power of a vampire or werewolf would you like to have to cope with Migraine or another Headache Disorder?

Wow... interesting question. Speaking as one of the few who haven't really been exposed to the Twilight series, I can't vouch for what those vampires or werewolves(?) can do, but I believe I remember from what my friends were talking about when they first read the books (long before the movies) was that the lead vampire could go out in the sun, but he sparkled when he did so.

This would be a nice power to have, to be able to go out into the sun with little fear of what's going to happen to you. I'm painfully pale from staying indoors with the pain, and thus I burn very easily. I'm also photophobic, so I have to wear sunglasses if I'm outside, even in a cloudy day's half-light.  I would love to be able to just protect myself from the sun and just be able to go outside on good days without having to make sure that I have all kinds of paraphernalia with me.

Quantum in me fuit,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.