Monday, April 1, 2013

Botox Blogs in order

I've posted three blogs tonight, two about the history of my experience with Botox, and then today's with an example of how my brain functions shortly after the injections.

For those who prefer History first I recommend this order:
Botox and playing catch-up Part I
Botox and playing catch-up Part II
and then today's
Thought Lists and Botox

But if you just want know the more immediate response, Thought Lists and Botox is the way to go.


UPDATEDBotox - 9 days later will give you the latest. 

4 comments:

  1. Botox is not only used for treating the wrinkles but it also used for treating the Migraines. This botox toronto is very helpful in it. In this post the experienced shared about the migraines is very useful to all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable! Its a genuinely remarkable piece of writing, I have gotten a much clearer idea about Botox after reading part I and II.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips. very well-written. Botox really useful to many readers. I really appreciate this, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive blog very useful information.Botox Treatment is used for several things which is very useful now a days

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts.