Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Western New York Migraine and Headache Disorder Support Group

Got a message from one of my fellow migraine sufferers just now:


Hey there,
I am finally starting the first Western New York Migraine and Headache Disorder Support Group next week.


Here are the details:
Tuesday April 19, 2011 - 7:00 pm
6095 Transit Road East Amherst NY 14051
Plenty of support and parking too



I'd go if I lived anywhere near that part of the country. So if you do live in Western New York, and want a support group, for patients, friends, and/or family, go on over to the site and learn more. 


Quantum in me fuit,


~Gretchen

1 comment:

  1. That's a very sweet letter. Support groups like these are great because you just know there's still hope, no matter how dire your situation is.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts.