Monday, September 5, 2011

10 things learned over 10 years


I have the very dubious honor of "celebrating" my 10th anniversary of my status migranous. (IE I've not had a day without this migraine for 10 years now.) I wanted to sum up each year's trials and tribulations with just a brief, one-liners. So, here goes:


1 Year: The world stops for no one.

2 Years: The System was not meant for people like me.

3 Years: I can make the System work for me.

4 Years: I’m not alone.

5 Years: This isn’t going to go away.

6 Years: Everybody has a private battle they deal with daily.

7 Years: Running away is not the answer.

8 Years: It’s OK to ask for help.

9 Years: You don’t have to fight the truth.

This Year: My “weakness” can be a strength.


Quantum in me fuit,

~Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.